Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Second Day

So yesterday we left for Busch Gardens around 8:30 a.m. We got there around 10:30ish because we had to stop for breakfast and junk like that. So then came the fun stuff: the animals.

Basically all Erin, Erik and I did was see lots and lots of animals. We got to see them from the skyride, from the train and from the rhino rally. We also got to see them a little bit closer.

I think my favorite was the flamingos. They were soo cute. I also liked seeing the zebras, the giraffes and the kangaroos.

The hippo was pretty cool, too. I got pretty up close and personal with the hippo. There was a glass partition in between us, but still. That was basically the only thing that was separating us.

We also got to the ride the Congo River Rapids. That was fun because us three got totally soaked so it was very refreshing.

Then, Erin and Erik left to go visit their family. I stayed at the park for a little while longer and it started pouring as soon as they left.

I then waited for the next show of Cirque Dreams which was in about a half hour. It was really cool, though.

All the people were in animal costumes. There was a couple of girls who looked like plants who did a lot of cool contortionist stuff.

There was a guy who was really good at juggling. Another guy was able to balance on moving cylinders and stuff.

Then, there was the couple who did acrobatics on a couple of ribbons which was really cool.

It was all in all a good show.

After that I rode the Sheikra which was really fun. Basically, at the top of the hill, we were suspended for a few seconds, waiting for the plunge and then BAM. You are let go, falling to your doom.

Not really. It was cool, though. It lasted about 30 seconds.

Then, I went on the rapids ride again. Got good and wet.

Then, my cousin picked me up and we hung out at Bar Louie. It was fun. I hadn't seen her since last summer and I got to hear about her wedding that's going to be happening in April which is cool.

So yeah. Then, Erin and Erik picked me up there and we went home.

I got home around 11:30 and pretty much went straight to bed after I checked my facebook and plugged in my phone (you see my priorities?)

But yeah. It was fun.

And guess what? They gave me a second day at Busch Gardens FREE! Bring on the rollercoasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment