Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sea World

So today was Sea World day. In the morning, we hung out. I got up at like 8:30 a.m. for some reason even though I didn't need to. This happens to me a lot.

I made coffee and had a yummy breakfast sandwich (I even cook when I'm on vacation).

We went to the grocery store and got sandwich stuff because we were running low. I also got orange juice and I felt the need to get Florida's Natural since we're in Florida.

I know. I'm weird like that.

Anywho.

So then I took a nap because the heat has been tiring me out so much.

Then, Brianna woke me up because we were supposed to go to the Welcome Center around 2:45 so we could get a cab to go to Sea World, but for some reason, I wanted to continue sleeping.

But we eventually got to Sea World and it was awesome. I got to see Shamu, a polar bear and lots of other animals. We got to see flamingos, dolphins and sharks. We even got to pet the sting rays which felt soooo cool.

So yeah. We did get to see another acrobat show, too, which was fun.

So yeah. Lots of fun has been had by this chica.

More to come.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment