Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day Number One



Oh how I miss you, Glee. It's been toooo long. Oh wells. It happens. I am now without a show to watch because White Collar just ended. I guess I can wait a couple of weeks.

Anywho.

So I got up around 9:30 a.m. this morning. I made coffee and had an egg over easy over toast.

Brianna got up not too long after that. We had a nice long leisurely morning that is still technically going on.

I went for a quick little run in my new Five Finger Vibrams. Yes, that's right. I caved. I can't help myself when it comes to shopping. I have an itch that just has to be scratch via spending way too much money on clothes and shoes. It's okay though because I hadn't bought running shoes in quite some time and good running shoes cost that much and more.

So yeah. It happens.

So I went for a run and then took a quick shower.

Now Brianna and I are going shopping. She needs a bathing suit. I will try and control my shopping urges.

Then after that, we plan on playing water volleyball and then doing whatever. I'm hoping for mini golf. We'll see, though.

Then, we're going to Sea World! Already bought the tickets and everything! I'm way excited (can you tell?)

But yeah.

That's the plan.

Later, peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment